If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're ready to move in a new direction in your life, or your child is experiencing behavioral or emotional problems, Claudia can help you find immediate relief and peace of mind.
Her commitment is to help you and your loved ones live the most fulfilling, joyful and meaningful life possible. As a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, she provides :
- Individual psychotherapy for teens and adults
- Relationship, couples and marriage counseling
- Effective treatment for anxiety, depression, bipolar, addiction, trauma, grief, phobias and other mental health conditions
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender health and identity counseling
- Life transition counseling (birth of a child, education, career, separation, divorce, retirement, etc.)
- Parenting counseling and family therapy
If you are in pain, lost or confused about where to go for help, Claudia can help you find your way. She offers flexible fees and appointments during evening hours. Please call 707-595-0049, or click here to email or to schedule a consultation .
--Ralph Waldo Emerson