At these two day workshops, you will learn about Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy, a well researched and scientifically validated approach to improving your relationship. The outstanding success rate of this approach has been written about in scientific journals, The New York Times, and Time magazine. The Hold Me Tight Workshop will guide you and your intimate partner through private conversations that capture the defining moments in your relationship.
• Affirm strengths in your relationship
• Address negative interaction patterns
• Understand more clearly each other's emotions
• Recognize underlying reasons for your conflicts
• Learn how to repair and forgive
• Enhance your emotional and physical closeness
• Improve your communication
• Be more accessible, responsive and emotionally engaged
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND A HOLD ME TIGHT WORKSHOP, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE. DATES ARE CURRENTLY BEING SET UP FOR NOVEMBER 2017 AND FEBRUARY 2018.
These workshops are for all couples regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. You don't have to be living together or married to attend.